Swati-S.-Desai-175With the passage of time it is common for families to modify their custody arrangement. What works for a child in their younger years may not work in their teen years. As children grow, their needs change. Parents’ needs may change too if they find a new job, new partner or a need to relocate. Either parent may petition to modify the child custody order if there is a significant change in circumstances. You will be required to attend mediation prior to the hearing. If your child is expressing a desire to change the custodial arrangement then there are a variety of ways in which to request this in your documents.

We can help you negotiate an agreement without a court hearing and enter the agreement as a court order. In the event a hearing is necessary, we would prepare you for a court hearing. We are happy to pursue settlement, but we are litigators at heart who are ready to fight for you in the courtroom.

To know more about Desai Child Custody Attorney

Our Newsletter

Sign up with your email to download or share